true, a robots.txt file should be created at the root · Issue #5160 ...

Use case 2: If the language versions are in subdomains the robots.txt needs to be in the root directory of the subdomain. For Hugo this means in ...

How to have root static folder with multilingual setup? - support

Issue: With defaultContentLanguageInSubdir: true, a robots.txt file should be created at the root. opened by martignoni on 2018-09-04. When ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Why is robots.txt file disallowing robots access to root?

I would like to know why the default robots.txt file shows disallowing all robots access to the root on the https robots.txt file.

8 Common Robots.txt Issues & And How To Fix Them

txt is often a relatively simple document and a basic robots.txt file can be created in seconds using an editor like Notepad. You can have fun ...

Issue with the Robot txt file - Google Search Central Community

I want to remove Disallow: / that causing the issue. There is no physical file in the Root path. Its AIOSEO that is creating the ROBOT txt file.

What Is A Robots.txt File? Best Practices For Robot.txt Syntax - Moz

Robots.txt is a text file webmasters create to instruct robots (typically search engine robots) how to crawl & index pages on their website. The robots.txt ...

Robots.txt in the Vanilla root is needed!

Hi all, A robots.txt is needed in the Vanilla root! Should be delivered with the download. It's a must, i think. Any counterarguments?

Multilingual site always get a noindex tag in root index.html

Issue: With defaultContentLanguageInSubdir: true, a robots.txt file should be created at the root. opened by martignoni on 2018-09-04. When ...

Robots.Txt: What Is Robots.Txt & Why It Matters for SEO - Semrush

A robots.txt is a file that tells search engine robots which pages they should and shouldn't crawl.

Robots.txt Introduction and Guide | Google Search Central

A robots.txt file lives at the root of your site. Learn how to create a robots.txt file, see examples, and explore robots.txt rules.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024